- After approval for publication at african-literature.net, the entire/parts of the book review ceases to be the property of the writer, and thereafter entirely belongs to www.african-literature.net.
- Further publication, or duplication of information in whole or parts (includes paraphrases of such book reviews) to other websites/blogs or third-party individuals, is PROHIBITED.
- As a user of this site (African-literature.net), you commit to respectful and professional engagement with fellow users and readers.
- As a user, you are entitled to unguided interpretation of literature, insofar as such interpretations are not intended for defamation of other users, or violation of their privacy.
- african-lietature.net retains the right to approve or reject the use of forwarded by reviewers, at its sole discretion.
- In the event of rejected site usage, the user will be asked to make the necessary corrections to their membership. In case of persistent lack of adherence to instructions, the book review will be rejected. African-literature.net’s decision is final.
- Access to written book reviews is FREE, with no changes thereafter, to reading and participation in the discussions.
- The qualification and continued use of this site (African-literature.net) is subject to adherence to these terms.
- African-literature.net reserves the right to make changes to these terms without prior notice.
- The information we collect from you as the reader in solely intended for the facilitation of improved services or creation of profiles.
- We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties under any condition.
- We commit to ensuring the security of your personal information in our possession at all times.